Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Snowy Beautiful New Year Bring on Fresh New Ideas for the Future!

Winter Winterland

There is nothing like a "Winter Wonderland which we had this Christmas to cuddle down by the fire and think of all the things you are thankful for and all the way you want to improve your life for the new year.




SETTING MY GOALS

GOAL #1
BE THE BEST MOTHER,
Grandmother



WIFE,

FRIEND (AND BLOG FRIEND )






Goal #3
Find My Relationship With Heavenly Father Daily

My 20 year old son sent me this email yesterday and it got me to

"Well family I really want you all to know how important the gospel is to me. I Know that we all have trials. But these trials are so important to our life's. We grow learn and become the people that the lord needs and wants us to be. I know that when things are hard there is growth happening. However we must be careful about what side we choose to grown on. Normally the easy way out isn't the best way out.

The final thing that I want to say is, we need to find how to really communicate with our Heavenly Father. Please always read and pray. I know that is one of the best tools that we have in the world. And why not. We pray to ask? and then read to receive answers. Please always do your personal studies. Its part of feeling your lamp with that oil that you need. So just ask yourself, Have you filled your lamp today so light can shine for you to see. Well I love you so very much and i can't wait to talk to you again.

Goal #3
Develope My Talents. Writing, Drawing, Decorating, Painting, Crafting, Sewing, Crocheting, Knitting, Quilting, Scrapping (I will give details in each area) (working on my Enchanting Dezinez Business)
Writing: I would like to retake some of my college writing classes. I also want to continue looking into enrollment into a NCAZ.
Decorating: I am taking room by room with Organizing Junkie and then some...
Painting: This will be included in room by room, as well as the furniture I want to paint.'
Crafting: This will be all inclusive of the office with the cards, glass etching, scrap, vinyling etc with genealogy, family, wedding, holiday etc events.
Sewing: This will be in crafting room ..... done with crocheting, knitting as babies come along.
Drawing: My long term goal is after my classes to put my drawing in galleries

TOP PRIORITY ABOVE ALL ELSE....TAKE CARE OF ED!!!!!

Goal #4
Schooling....continue Education.....(learning more because of Ed's illness....looking into holistic healing schools)

No comments:

Post a Comment